Government of Japan has committed a loan of JPY 242.2 billion (around Rs.14,251 crore) for various projects across India, including Jharkhand, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh and the North East.
Official Development Assistance is to be deployed for a transmission system strengthening project in Madhya Pradesh, an integrated sanitation improvement project in Odisha, a dedicated freight corridor project, a road network connectivity improvement project in the North East, and a micro drip irrigation project in Jharkhand, according to a government released.
Government of Japan has committed a total of JPY 390 billion in the current financial year which is the highest amount committed in a year.” India and Japan have had mutually beneficial economic development cooperation since 1958. In the last few years, economic cooperation between India and Japan has strengthened and grown into a strategic partnership.
- Japan is an island nation in the Pacific Ocean with high-rise-filled cities, imperial palaces, mountainous national parks and thousands of shrines and temples.
- Prime Minister of Japan – Shinzo Abe
- japan capital – Tokyo
- japan currency – Japanese yen
So lets do:
- Who is the Prime Minister of Japan?
- Japan to lend ______ crore for Indian projects.
Sourece – The Hindu