L&T and MBDA Missile Systems Forms JV to Develop Missiles in India


Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T), an Engineering and construction major has entered into a Joint Venture with European defence major MBDA Missile Systems.

The main aim of the JV is development of missiles in India under the Make in India initiative while procuring the missile systems from abroad.
As per the agreement, L&T will own 51% stake in the JV named L&T MBDA Missile Systems while the rest 49% the European partner. L&T is targeting an annual turnover of Rs 10,000 crore from the JV by 2021. So, let’s discuss some questions related to this post:
Q1. Name the Company, which has entered into a joint venture with European defence major MBDA missile system, recently?
Share your answer in the comment section
Source- Business Standard

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *