India has secured the 26th rank globally in terms of presence of women members on boards of companies with just a 7% score while Norway tops the chart with over 40%.
As per the recent study on ‘Women On Board 2016’ by global recruitment tendering platform MyHiringClub.com and online job portal JobPortal.co.in, Presence of women members on boards of Indian companies is found to be lower than the overall average for developing countries.
The overall percentage of women directors on board is 6.91% in these listed India Inc companies as against 6.69% last year. Europion country Norway is again leading the table with a higher % of women on board at 40.12%, followed by Sweden (29.31%), Finland (25.89%), South Africa (18.31%) and the United States (17.37%).
- Rajesh Kumar, CEO, MyHiringClub.com and JobPortal.co.
- According this online study, a total of 38,313 listed companies participated worldwide and in India, 1,459 listed employers took part.
- Europion Country Norway capital is OSLO and Currency Norwegian krone.
- Norway Prime minister – Erna Solberg.
So lets do:
- What is the Currency of Finland?
- Which country secure the Top rank recent study on ‘Women On Board 2016’?
- Who is the Prime minister of Norway?