Seychelles President Danny Faure is on his first bilateral visit to India. He held the talks with Prime Minister Narendra Modi and reviewed the wide-ranging cooperation between the two countries, including in the fields of defence and security.
Here is the list of MoUs signed between the 2 countries:
1. MOU between India and Seychelles regarding Indian Grant Assistance for Implementation of Small Development Projects through Local Bodies, Educational and Vocational Institutions,
2. Twinning Agreement on the Establishment of Friendship and Cooperation between the Corporation of the City of Panaji (Municipal Corporation) and the City of Victoria of the Republic of Seychelles,
3. MOU between the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-in), Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, India and the Department of Information Communications Technology of Seychelles on Cooperation in the area of Cyber Security,
4. Cultural Exchange Programme between India and Seychelles for the years 2018-2022,
5. Technical Agreement on Sharing White Shipping Information between the Indian Navy and the National Information Sharing and Coordination Center of Seychelles,
6. MOU between the Foreign Service Institute of the Ministry of External Affairs of India and the Department of Foreign Affairs of Seychelles.
Source- Press Information Bureau (PIB)
Static/Current Takeaways Important for SBI PO/Clerk Exam 2018-
- Seychelles Capital: Victoria, Currency: Seychellois rupee.