After attending the BRICS Summit in China, PM Modi left for his three-day visit to Myanmar. He was received by the Myanmar President Htin Kyaw. Following set of agreements were signed between the two nation.
- MoU on Maritime Security Cooperation
- Cultural Exchange Programme for the year 2017-2020.
- MoU on Enhancing the Cooperation of the Upgradation of the Women’s Police Training Centre at Yamethin, Myanmar.
- MoU for Sharing White Shipping Information between the Indian Navy and Myanmar Navy
- Technical Agreement for providing Coastal Surveillance System
- MoU between the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO), Ministry Of Health and Family Welfare of the Republic of India and Food and Drugs (FDA), Ministry of Health and Sports of Myanmar on Cooperation in Medical Products Regulation.
- Exchange of Letter for Extension of MoU on the establishment of MIIT
- Exchange of Letter for Extension of MoU on the establishment of India-Myanmar Center for Enhancement of IT-Skill
- MoU in the field of elections between the Election Commission of India and The Union Election Commission of Myanmar.
- MoU on Cooperation between Myanmar Press Council and the Press Council of India.
Source- Press Information Bureau (PIB)