In a major step towards improvement of infrastructure for cancer cure, Maharashtra tied up with the Tata Trusts to link all government colleges and medical colleges to the national cancer grid for uniform cancer profiling and quality treatment. Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis and Tata Trusts chairman Ratan Tata signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for this collaboration at Vidhan Bhavan in Mumbai.
As per the CM the target was to have 50,000 bone marrow donors in the next three years. Ratan Tata was present in the VIP gallery when Fadnavis made a statement on the MoUs in the House. The chief minister said a total of 9 MoUs were inked between the government and Tata Trusts. The Tata Trusts has agreed to help the government in setting up a Strategic Healthcare Advisory Unit aimed to improve overall healthcare in the state. It will also involve setting up of a hospital information system and a drug supply corporation.
- Maharashtra, a state spanning west-central India, is best known for its fast-paced capital, Mumbai (formerly Bombay). This sprawling metropolis is the seat of the Bollywood film industry.
- Financial capital of india is mumbai
So lets do:
- Which city known as the finacial capital of India?
- _______ first state to link colleges to national cancer grid.
- Who is the Tata trust Chairman?
Source – The Hindu