Urban development secretary Rajiv Gauba will be the new home secretary after the completion of the tenure of Rajiv Mehrishi on August 30. The 1982-batch officer of the Jharkhand cadre will join immediately as an officer on special duty (OSD) in the home ministry.
Other important Appointments are as follows-
- Yudhvir Singh Malik- Secretary, Road Transport, and Highways.
- Subhash C. Garg- Secretary of Economic Affairs.
- Aruna Sundarajan- Telecommunications Secretary.
- Avinash K. Srivastava- Consumer Affairs Secretary
- Rajiv Kapoor- Secretary, Chemicals and Petrochemicals.
- Sanjeevanee Kutty- Secretary, Ex-Servicemen Welfare in the Defence Ministry.
- Ajay Kumar Bhalla- Power Secretary.
Source- The Economic Times