PDP and its alliance partner BJP said they have also conveyed the mutually agreed date for the swearing-in ceremony to state Governor N N Vohra. The date for the oath ceremony of the new cabinet was decided after deliberations between the leadership of both the parties.
- Jammu and Kashmir is a state in northern India. It is located mostly in the Himalayan mountains, and shares a border with the states of Himachal Pradesh and Punjab to the south.
- J&K slipped into the governor’s rule immediately after sitting Chief Minister Mufti Muhammad Sayeed’s demise on January 7. The PDP-BJP stalemate ended only after a meeting between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Ms. Mufti on March 23.
- Jammu and Kashmir state Governor – N N Vohra
So lets do:
- Who is the Governor of Jammu and Kashmir?
- Who is the PDP President?
- _________ to be sworn in as first woman CM of Jammu & Kashmir on April 4.