Mumbai financial capital of India to host BRICS Friendship Cities Conclave in April involving top Urban Policy makers and Planners from BRICS Nations.
A think- tank working to find the solutions for Mumbai Development to make a global financial centre and is inspired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s plan to promote cooperation among BRICS Nations.
The BRICS Friendship Conclave is a joint initiative of Ministry of External Affairs and Maharashtra Government to be held between April 14 and 16 this year. Top level dignitaries from the BRICS Nations and also from Indian Ministers and Chief Minister of the State will attend the Conclave to be inaugurated by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
– As of 2015, the five BRICS countries represent over 3 billion people, or 42% of the world population; all five members are in the top 25 of the world by population, and four are in the top 10.
– BRICS Nations — Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa
— 7th BRICS summit held at UFA in Russia
— India will host the 8th summit this year.
So lets do:
- Who is the governor of Mumbai?
- Which city called as financial capital of India?
- Where is 7th BRICS Summit held?
Source – The Hindu