India and Myanmar have signed four agreements following bilateral talks between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and visiting Myanmar President Htin Kyaw. President Kyaw was on a four-day visit to India from 27 August to 30 August 2016.
1. The first agreement pertains to the construction of 69 bridges on the Tamu-Kalewa section of the trilateral highway connecting India, Myanmar and Thailand.
2. The second agreement is on upgrading the Kalewa-Yargi section of the trilateral highway.
3. The third agreement is for cooperation in the field of renewable energy,
4. The fourth agreement cooperation in the field of Traditional Systems of Medicine.
So let’s do:
1. India and Myanmar have signed how many agreements to enhance cooperation and bilateral relations?
Source – Business – Standard