Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam, State Bank of India, Taiwan’s Sun Commercial Bank and South Korea’s Shinhan Bank, these are the four bank were granted preliminary licenses, Myanmar’s Foreign Bank Licensing Committee.
- The decision is just the second time Myanmar has granted licenses for foreign banks to open since a semi-civilian government took over in 2011.
- The approval gives the banks 12 months to demonstrate they can fulfill business plans laid out in their.
- Myanmar (formerly Burma), is a Southeast Asian nation of more than 100 ethnic groups.
- Who is CMD of State Bank of India?
- Which Indian Bank get operating licenses from Myanmar Govenment?
- What is the capital of myanmar?