The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) are jointly working on the development of Dual Frequency (L and S band) Synthetic Aperture Radar Imaging Satellite named as NASA-ISRO Synthetic Aperture Radar (NISAR).
The L-band SAR is being developed by JPL/NASA, while ISRO is developing S-band SAR.
Takeaways from above News-
- NASA and ISRO are jointly working on project NISAR
- ISRO full form is Indian Space Research Organization
- ISRO chairman is Kiran Kumar and its headquarter is in Bengaluru, India
- Full form of NASA is National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Full form of NISAR is NASA-ISRO Synthetic Aperture Radar
If you have any other takeaways, do share with us in the comment section
Source- The Indian Express