Nepal Electricity Authority, NEA has signed a joint venture agreement with China Three Gorges Corporation (CTGC), a Chinese company to construct 750 MW West Seti Hydropower Project.
The agreement was signed in Kathmandu by NEA Executive Director Kulman Ghising and representatives of China Three Gorges Corporation (CTGC). The estimated cost of the project will be 1.8 billion US dollars. CTGC will have 75% stake in the joint venture and NEA will hold remaining 25%.
Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA)- signed agreement with China Three Gorges Corporation (CTGC)– construction of 750 MW West Seti Hydropower Project– with estimated cost of 1.8 billion US dollars.
Static/Current Takeaway Points Important for IBPS PO Mains 2017 Exam-
- Nepal Capital- Kathmandu, Currency- Nepalese rupee.
- PM Nepal- Sher Bahadur Deuba, President- Bidhya Devi Bhandari.
Source- DD News