NITI Aayog, the premier think tank of the Government of India, partnered with the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP) and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to host a South Asian regional conference at Pravasi Bharatiya Kendra in New Delhi to discuss the key issues, perspectives and the way forward in the Urban Infrastructure.
The two-day conference on “Urban Infrastructure: New Approaches to Public & Private Partnerships and Municipal Finance Innovations” was inaugurated by CEO, NITI Aayog, Amitabh Kant.
- NITI- National Institution for Transforming India.
- NITI Aayog Vice-Chairman- Rajiv Kumar, CEO- Amitabh Kant.
- The Asian Development Bank is a regional development Bank established in 1966.
- Headquarters of ADB is in Manila, Philippines.
- Takehiko Nakao is Present President of the Asian Development Bank.