Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik has launched a ‘Direct Benefit Transfer’ scheme for the state’s farmers and pledged digging of at least one lakh bore wells to improve irrigation facilities.
The farmers can now get themselves registered online to purchase seeds and get the subsidy amount in their bank account directly under the scheme. State government has given priority to agriculture development so a special agriculture budget has been introduced.
1. Union Agriculture Minister – Radha Mohan Singh
2. Natural Gas Minister – Dharmendra Pradhan
So let’s do:
1. Who is the Chief minister of Odisha ?
2. Name the state, where has CM Naveen Patnaik launched a ‘Direct Benefit Transfer’ scheme ?
3. Who is the Union Agriculture Minister ?
Source – The Hindu