Pakistan and China began their fifth joint air exercise, Shaheen-V, at an operational base in Pakistan.
A contingent of People’s Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) comprising combat pilots, air defence controllers and technical ground crew and a Pakistan Air Force (PAF) contingent are participating in the exercises. The last such exercise between Pakistan and China – Shaheen-IV was conducted in Beijing in October 2015 and exercise saw the participation of three different types of frontline fighter aircraft belonging to various PAF squadrons for the first time.
PAF has been a regular participant in a number of international air exercises with various air forces, including the US Air Force (USAF), Italian Air Force, Turkish Air Force and other allied countries. The strategic partnership has been further strengthened through the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor, infrastructure development, and routine joint military exercises.
1. Pakistan Air Force (PAF)
2. Pakistan president – Mamnoon Hussain
3. People’s Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF)
4. United States Air Force (USAF)
So lets do:
1. _______ and China began their fifth joint air exercise, Shaheen-V, at an operational base in Pakistan.
2. Who is the President of Pakistan?
Source – The Hindu