- Pankaj Advani won his sixth Asian Billiards title.
- At the tender age of 18, Pankaj won his first World Title in 2003.
- He is the only person in the history of the game to have won both the billiards and snooker IBSF World Titles as well as the World Professional Billiards Championship.
- His excellence in the sport has also earned him the highest sporting honor – Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award in 2006.
- Pankaj Advani Born in Pune on 24 July 1985.
- Advani won his sixth Asian Billiards title and seventh overall Asian championship.
Thanks for downloading the guide. For similar guides, free study material, quizzes, videos and job alerts you can download the Adda247 app from play store.