Prime Minister Narendra Modi was in South Korea on a two-day visit. Here are the complete Highlights of the 2-day visit of PM Modi to South Korea:
1. PM Modi holds delegation level talks with South Korean President: In a one to one talk with Korean President Moon Jae In in Seoul, Prime Minister Modi stated that Special strategic partnership between both the countries is very significant not only for India but also for the world.
2. PM Modi addresses Indian Community in Korea: Addressing the Indian community in Korea Prime Minister Narendra Modi thanked the Indian community in Seoul for the warm welcome they had accorded him. The Prime Minister referred to the age-old links between India and Korea, and recalled Queen Suryaratna who travelled thousands of kilometres from Ayodhya, and married a Korean King.
3. PM Modi unveils bust of Mahatma Gandhi in Seoul: Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled a bust of Mahatma Gandhi at the Seoul Campus of the Yonsei University which is one of the premier universities of South Korea.
4. PM Modi addresses India-Korea business symposium: Prime Minister launched the India-Korea Startup Hub at the India Korea Business Symposium. India has introduced the flagship program Start-up India with 1.4 billion Dollars fund for four years.
5. PM Modi Conferred with the 2018 Seoul Peace Prize: Seoul Peace Prize Cultural Foundation had announced the decision to award Prime Minister Modi with this prestigious Prize in October 2018.
6. Various Agreements/MoUs were signed on different objectives. Click Here To Find Complete List Of MoUs
Source- DD News