Prime Minister Narendra Modi was on a 3-day visit to Gujarat. He attended/inaugurated various initiatives at the different venues. Here are the complete highlights of the visit of PM Modi to Gujarat:
1. PM Modi Inaugurates the Ahmedabad Shopping Festival-2019
Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Ahmedabad Shopping Festival-2019 at the Sabarmati Riverfront in Ahmedabad. The festival is unique since it is being organized simultaneously with the Vibrant Gujarat Summit.
2. PM unveils Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
PM Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show at Gandhinagar and the Ahmedabad Shopping Festival. Prime Minister also unveiled the mascot of the shopping festival. The trade show highlights Prime Minister Modi’s vision of Make in India with an apt tagline of ‘From Charkha to Chandrayaan’.
3. PM Modi to inaugurate 9th edition of Vibrant Gujarat Summit today
PM Modi inaugurated the 9th edition of the Vibrant Gujarat Summit. The 9th Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit witnessed the participation of Heads of States, Captains of global industry and Thought Leaders. The 9th Vibrant Gujarat 2019 Summit provided a forum for discussion on Global, National and State-level agendas with a sharp focus on all round economic development for a ‘New India’.
Source- DD News
Static/Current Takeaways Important For IBPS Clerk Mains Exam:
- Om Prakash Kohli is the present Governor of Gujarat.
- Hamisar Lake in Bhuj town is the Largest Man Made lake in Gujarat.