India and Uganda signed four MoUs in various fields including the areas of defence, diplomatic ties, cultural exchange and material testing laboratory. The agreements were signed following the delegation-level talks between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni in Kampala.
Here are the MoUs signed between India and Uganda:
1. MoU on Defence Cooperation.
2. MoU on Visa exemption for Diplomatic and official passport holders.
3. MoU on Cultural Exchange Programme.
4. MoU on Material Testing Laboratory.
Source- Press Information Bureau (PIB)
Static/Current Takeaways Important for SBI PO/Clerk Exam 2018-
- Uganda Capital- Kampala, Currency- Ugandan shilling.