Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated various projects in Gujarat. He inaugurated modern food processing facilities, including Amul’s ultra-modern Chocolate Plant in Anand. Development projects worth Rs. 1100 crore have either been inaugurated or their foundation stones have been laid.
These projects are associated with the dairy, food processing, agriculture and energy sectors. The Various Projects launched/Inaugurated are as follows:
1. PM was in Anand to inaugurate a state-of-the-art Amul chocolate plant set up with an investment of about Rs. 190 crore.
2. PM launched Mujkuva Solar Energy Cooperative Group created with the assistance of the National Dairy development Board.
3. PM also inaugurated a take-home ration plant with production capacity of 600 tonnes per day and a ready-to use therapeutic food plant with monthly capacity of 600 tonnes along with the incubation center cum center of excellence in food processing for promoting entrepreneurs and start ups.
4. PM inaugurated the Mahatma Gandhi Museum in Rajkot.
5. PM inaugurated the Mundra LNG terminal, the Anjar-Mundra Pipeline Project and the Palanpur-Pali-Barmer pipeline project, at Anjar.
Source- DD News
Static/Current Takeaways Important for NIACL Assistant Mains-
- Chief Minister of Gujarat- Vijay Rupani.
- Governor of Gujarat- Om Prakash Kohli.