Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated and laid foundation stones of several development projects at Kurukshetra in Haryana. The important events are enlisted as follows:
1. Mr Modi dedicated to the nation the National Cancer Institute at Bhadsa in Jhajjar district. The institute is the state-of-the-art tertiary cancer care-cum-research centre constructed at the AIIMS Jhajjar campus.
2. Mr Modi also inaugurated Employees’ State Insurance Corporation’s (ESIC) medical college and hospital in Faridabad. This will be the first ESIC medical college and hospital in north India.
3. The Prime Minister also laid the foundation stone of National Institute of Ayurveda in Panchkula which is being set up at Shri Mata Mansa Devi Temple Complex.
4. Foundation stone of Sri Krishna Ayush University, Kurukshetra was also be laid by Mr Modi. It will be the first university related to Indian system of medicine in Haryana as well as the first of its kind in India.
Source- Press Information Bureau (PIB)
Static/Current Takeaways Important For NIACL AO Mains Exam:
- Haryana CM: Manohar Lal Khattar, Governor: Satyadev Narayan Arya.