The Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, laid the foundation stone of various projects of the Government of India and Government of Jharkhand, at an event in Sindri. These include:
1. Revival of Sindri Fertilizer Project of Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Ltd.
2. Ranchi City Gas Distribution Project by GAIL,
3. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Deoghar,
4. Development of Deoghar Airport,
5. Patratu Super Thermal Power Project.
The total cost of these projects is Rs. 27,000 crore.
Source- DD News
Static/Current Takeaways Important for NABARD Grade-A Exam 2018-