Prime Minister Narendra Modi today embarked on a three-nation visit. In the first leg of his tour, he will reach Portuguese capital, Lisbon. After Portugal, the Prime Minister will depart for the US capital, Washington DC.
During his two-day US visit, the Prime Minister will meet its President, Donald Trump. This will be the first meeting between the two leaders. In the last leg of his tour, Mr. Modi will visit The Netherlands for bilateral talks with his counterpart, Mr. Mark Rutte.
Static Takeaways from the Above News-
- Lisbon is the capital of Portugal.
- The Prime Minister of Portugal is Antonio Costa.
- Washington DC is the capital of the USA.
- Amsterdam is the capital of The Netherlands
- The Netherlands is the 6th largest trading partner of India in the EU and 5th largest investment partner globally.
Source- The Hindu