President Ram Nath Kovind was in the Czech Republic on the last leg of 3-nation Europe tour. He met Prime Minister Andrej Babis of Czech Republic. India and the Czech Republic signed five agreements as part of President Kovind’s visit.
The 5 agreements are as follows:
1. Cooperation between Council for Scientific and Industrial Research, India, and the Czech Academy of Sciences,
2. A visa waiver agreement for diplomatic passport holders,
3. A work plan to support Indo-Czech projects in diverse areas of science and technology, with the Department of Science and Technology taking the lead from the Indian side;
4. Cooperation in laser technology between ELI Beamlines and the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, and
5. Cooperation between the Haryana Agricultural University and the Czech University of Life Sciences.
Source- DD News
Static/Current Takeaways Important for Indian Bank PO Exam 2018-
- Czech Republic Capital: Prague, Currency: Czech koruna.