The President of India Ram Nath Kovind was on 2 nation Visit to Vietnam and Australia. On first leg he visited Vietnam. India and Vietnam released a Joint Statement after extensive talks between Vietnam President Nguyen Phu Trong and Indian President Ram Nath Kovind.
Following the talks, 4 MoU’s were signed between the two nations. The agreements are as follows:
- The MOU between Vietnam’s Ministry of Information and Communications and the Indian Ministry of Communications on cooperation in the field of Communications.
2. The MOU on cooperation between Vietnam’s Department of Foreign Affairs and the Indian Business Chamber in Viet Nam (INCHAM).
3. The MOU between the Ho Chi Minh National Academy of Politics, Ha Noi, Vietnam and the Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
4. The Cooperation Agreement between Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI).
Source- DD News
Static/Current Takeaways Important For IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2018:
- Vietnam Capital: Hanoi, Currency: Vietnamese dong.