Rajasthan has become the first state to pass land title bill. State Assembly passed the Rajasthan Urban Land (Certification of Titles) Bills 2016.
state government will set up an authority which will be headed by an Indian Administrative Service Officer. It will seek all the documents from the landowners, and will verify it against records held by the state. The authority will first issue a provisional certificate, for which the state will not stand guarantee. If there are no objections or dispute arises, the authority will issue a certificate and a map to the owner with state guarantee.
The Provisions in the bill fillip towards good governance and Ease of Doing Business also the bill will boost land acquisition in the state and also benefit authorities as no capital expenditure will be required from their end. The bill provides for land for infrastructural development and enables the government to consolidate small land holdings. The land holders, in return, will get an equivalent share of development land.
Rajasthan in recnt news:
1. Rajasthan capital city of Jaipur is known as the Pink City.
2. Rajasthan Governor – kalyan singh.
3. Rajasthan Chief minister – Vasundhara Raje.
So lets do:
1. Which is the first state in India to clear land title Bill?
2. Who is the Governor of Rajasthan ?
3. Which city is known as pink citty?
4. _______ becomes 1st liquor-free village in Rajasthan.
Source – The Hindu