At the time when public sector banks are facing pressure on their profitability due to a sharp rise in non-performing assets, which is eroding their capital base. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) move comes revised norms on capital recognition, making available an additional Rs.40,000 crore to Indian banks, this announcement is a big relief for, mainly, public sector banks.
- According to UBS in a research report We expect 50 basis points rate cuts in the calendar year 2016 (from 25 basis points) as the Budget should give the RBI sufficient
- CRR- 4%
- SLR- 21.5%
- RR- 6.75%
- Bank Rate- 7.75%
- Who is present Rbi Governor?
- Which year Rbi Established act. comes?
- Recently RBi Deputy governor passed away?
- Where is RBI headquater located?