The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has given its approval in the various fields and has also approved some important MoUs. The important approvals of the Cabinet are as follows-
The Cabinet has approved-
- Signing of the Multilateral Convention to Implement Tax Treaty Related Measures to Prevent Base Erosion and Profit Shifting by India.
- Construction of 10 units of India’s indigenous Pressurized Heavy Water Reactors (PHWR).
- MoU between India and Australia on Cooperation in Combating International Terrorism and Transnational Organized Crime.
- Faculty Exchange Agreement between National Defence College, New Delhi and National Defence College, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Pan-India implementation of Maternity Benefit Program- Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers who are eligible will receive a cash benefit of Rs.5,000/- in three installments.
- Agreement between India and Tajikistan on Cooperation and Mutual Assistance in Customs Matters.
Source- Air World Service