Anil Ambani-led Reliance Defence has inked a pact with Israel’s Rafael Advanced Defence System to set up a JV in India for specialised areas including air- to-air missiles that will oversee projects worth USD 10 billion (over Rs 65,000 crore) in ten years.
Joint venture company will be located at Pithampur, Indore in Madhya Pradesh and will generate more than 3,000 highly skilled jobs. The project will have an initial capital outlay of more than Rs 1,300 crore, without including the cost of technology,
Reliance Defence has industrial licences for the full spectrum of military platforms and is the fastest emerging private sector enterprise in the development, manufacture and supply of defence aerospace, land and naval platforms and equipment.
- An agreement towards this was signed at DefExpo India 2016 between Reliance Defence officials, headed by group chairman Anil Ambani, and Rafael Advanced Defence executives.
- The strategic tie-up with Rafael Advanced Defeno ce Systems, a world leader in defence technologies, will mark the entry of Reliance Defence in the complex field of air-to-air and air defence systems manufacturing in India.
- Reliance ADA Chairman – Anil Ambani
So lets do:
- Who is the CEO of Reliance DEfence?
- Reliance Defence Ltd have agreed to set up a JV in the specialized areas of air-to-air missiles to which country?
- Who is the Defence minister of India?
Source – The Hindu