The Reserve Bank of India is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee, has decided to share FDI-related data with the country’s intelligence agencies, Intelligence Bureau (IB) and Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), to check the black money entering India.
The FDI to India comes either through the automatic route, or through government body Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) which processes FDI-proposals, both of which get recorded by RBI.
- Raghuram Rajan Das is the Governor of Reserve Bank Of India(RBI), Founded in April 1st 1935.
- Intelligence Bureau chief Dineshwar Sharma.
- Intelligence Bureau comes under ministry of Home affairs?
- Research and Analysis Wing(RAW)
So lets do:
- Who is the Chief of Intelligence Bureau?
- Who is the Minister of Home Affairs of India?
- Recently RBI decided to share its FDI-related data to which two intellegence departments?
Source – The finacial express