- RIL’s strategic investment in and partnership with Den, Hathway Cable and Datacom Limited will accelerate JioGigaFiber rollout to 50 million homes across 1,100 cities.
- RIL will make the primary investment of Rs 2,045 crore through a preferential issue under SEBI regulations and secondary purchase of Rs 245 crore from the existing promoters for a 66% stake in Den.
- The Mukesh Ambani conglomerate will also make the primary investment of Rs 2,940 crore through a preferential issue under SEBI regulations for a 51.3% stake in Hathway Cable and Datacom Limited (Hathway).
- Hathaway will issue 90.8 crore shares to Reliance Jio at Rs 32.35 per share
- RIL also plans to make open offers in DEN and Hathway subsidiaries.
- Reliance and Jio aim to strengthen 27,000 LCOs that are aligned with DEN and Hathway.
- RIL is being advised by JM Financial Limited, Citigroup Global Markets, Khaitan & Co, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas, AZB Partners and EY LLP for the deal.
Thanks for downloading the guide. For similar guides, free study material, quizzes, videos and job alerts you can download the Adda247 app from play store.