Andhra Pradesh will have another Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology (CIPET) to train 5,000 plastic engineers and technicians every year and it will be set up in Anantapur district.
Union Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers Ananth Kumar made the announcement while laying a stone for the CIPET at Surampalli near Vijayawada, the first in the state. He also announced an Agri-Plastic Park for Vijayawada region with an investment of Rs 1,000 crore. It will provide employment for 1 lakh youth in and around Vijayawada. However, the State Government has to provide 200 to 250 acres of land for the park.
He also announced that a plastic waste management center would be set up in Vijayawada and agreed to take up the issue of setting up the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) in Visakhapatnam.
1. National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)
2. Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology (CIPET)
3. Chief minister of Andhra Territory – Chandrababu Naidu
4. Union Minister for Urban Development – M Venkaiah Naidu
So let’s do:
1. Expand the terms NIPER and CIPET?
2. Who is the Chief minister of Andhra Pradesh ?
3. Who is the Union Minister for Urban Development?
Source – The Hindu