Union Minister Santosh Kumar Gangwar inaugurated 3 mega textile projects in Nagaland. These 3 projects included Apparel and Garment Making Centre in Dimapur, Muga P3 Basic Seed Station Kobulong in Mokokchung district and newly approved Integrated Eri Silk Development Project under North East Textile Promotion Scheme (NERTPS).
The Union Minister of State for Textiles formally launched the three mega projects at District Industries Centre Complex in Dimapur district in the presence of Nagaland Chief Minister T R Zeliang. The Apparel and Garment Making Centre for Nagaland was announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on December 1, 2014 during his maiden visit to the state for inauguration of Hornbill Festival. As per Gangwar the project will benefit more than 5,000 cultivators engaged in plantation of these three varieties of silk.
- Santosh Gangwar Minister of State for Ministry of Textiles and also minister of state for Parliamentary affairs, water resources, River Development and Ganga rejuvenation. is a Member of Parliament.
- Minister of Parliamentary Affairs – Venkaiah Naidu.
- Union Minister of Textiles – Santosh Kumar Gangwar.
- Nagaland capital – Kohima.
- Nagaland chief minister – T.R. Zeliang.
So lets do:
1.Who is the Union Minister of Textiles?
2. Expand the NERTPS?
3. Who is the Minister of Parliamentary Affairs ?
4. three mega textile projects in Nagaland inaugurated by?