State Bank of India (SBI) surpassed oil exploration major Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) to become most valued public sector undertaking (PSU) stock in terms of market capitalization (m-cap) in intra-day trade.
SBI with m-cap of Rs 239,808 crore was ahead of ONGC having m-cap of Rs 236,003 crore, BSE data showed.
Takeaways from above News-
- SBI surpass ONGC to become most valued PSU
- SBI headquarter is in Mumbai and it was founded in 1955
- ONGC headquarter is in Uttarakhand and it was formed in 1956
- SBI slogan is The Banker to Every Indian
- SBI chairman is Arundhati Bhattacharya
- ONGC chairman is Dinesh K Sarraf
If you have any other takeaways, do share with us in the comment section
Source- The Hindu