Siddhartha Lal, managing director and chief executive officer, Eicher Motors, has been awarded the EY Entrepreneur of the Year for 2018. Lal will now represent India at the EY World Entrepreneur of the Year Award (WEOY) in Monte Carlo from 6 – 8 June 2019.
The other EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2018 winners are:
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Azim Premji, Chairman of Wipro.
- Start-up: Byju Raveendran, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Think & Learn (BYJU’S).
- Business Transformation: Kishore Biyani, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Future Group.
- Manufacturing: Nirmal K Minda, Chairman and Managing Director, Minda Industries.
- Services: Ritesh Agarwal, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Oravel Stays (OYO Hotels and Homes).
- Financial Services: Sanjay Agarwal, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, AU Small Finance Bank.
- Consumer Products & Retail: Rajesh Mehra, Promoter and Director, Jaquar Group.
- Life Sciences & Healthcare: Binish Chudgar, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Intas Pharmaceuticals.
- Entrepreneurial CEO: Bhaskar Bhat, Managing Director, Titan Company.
- Energy, Real Estate & Infrastructure: Atul Ruia, Chairman and Managing Director, The Phoenix Mills.
Source- The Economic Times