- The lift-off mass of GSLV-F09 is about 2,230 kg which includes the satellite and its launch vehicle.
- The mainframe of the satellite is cuboid in shape, built around a central cylinder.
- The mission lifespan is 12 years.
- The satellite is meant for providing communication and disaster support and connectivities among the countries of South Asia region
- All participating nations will have access to at least one transponder using which they can telecast their own programming.
- Nepal, Bhutan, Afghanistan, Maldives, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are the part of project
- The satellite will provide communication channels between countries for better disaster management as the region is prone to natural disasters.
Thanks for downloading the guide. For similar guides, free study material, quizzes, videos and job alerts you can download the Adda247 app from play store.