The Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Government of India organized the second State Startup Conference in New Delhi. The Minister of State, C.R. Choudhary inaugurated the conference. The conference was held mainly to deliberate on issues including incubation facilities and making regulations easier for budding entrepreneurs.
The discussions were centered on four main themes related to key components of the startup ecosystem:
- Governance reforms to be undertaken by states for start-ups.
- Incubation facilities in India and role of state governments in developing these facilities.
- Role of state governments in setting up funds for start-ups.
- Making regulations easier for Start-ups.
Important Takeaways from Above News-
- Shri Suresh Prabhu is the present Minister of Commerce and Industry.
Source- Hindustan Times