The station at Bilaspur in Chhattisgarh was third among the 75 A1-category railway stations followed by Solapur and Mumbai Central in Maharashtra, Chandigarh, Bhubaneshwar (Odisha) and Vadodara (Gujarat),as per the preliminary report of the survey, which was released by Railway Minister Suresh Prabu.
- The survey was conducted in January-February this year and passengers were asked questions on 40 cleanliness parameters.
- IRCTC will soon submit the final report to the Railway Ministry that will include responses from railway staff and non-railway service providers.
- Which station is the cleanest railway station as per recent survey?
- Who is the Governor of Gujrat?
- Who is the Union Railway minister of India?