Aluminium Association of India:
- National Aluminium Company Limited, abbreviated as NALCO, (incorporated 1981) has units in Odisha at places like Angul and Damanjodi.
- It was incorporated as a public sector enterprise of the Ministry of Mines, Government of India in 1981.
- The Ministry of Mines, a branch of the Government of India, is the apex body for formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws relating to mines in India. The head of the ministry is Shri Narendra Singh Tomar since May 2014.
- Who is the Union minister of Mines?
- Who is the Chief of Aluminium Association of India?