State Road Transport Authority’s brand-new mobile app, M-Wallet, was launched by IT minister KT Rama Rao and transport minister P.Mahender Reddy. Telangana State Transport Authority’s launched brand-new mobile app named M-Wallet, which is first of its kind in India.
The initiative is going to benefit 60 lakh driving licence holders, 80 lakh vehicle The App was launched by IT minister KT Rama Rao and transport minister P.Mahender Reddy. It will help motorists to avoid physically carrying documents like driving licence, registration certification and other vehicle related documents, since digital certificates can be uploaded through the App.
- The long-awaited app received a mixed response online on the first day. One of the common anomalies pointed out was the absence of digital copy of vehicle insurance papers in the app which are equally important during vehicle checking.
- As many as 411 persons of 1,000 people who have downloaded the app on Google Playstore have rated it 5 stars against an overall rating of 3.6.
- Telangana Chief Minister – K Chandrasekhar Rao
- E S L Narasimhan, governor of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana
So lets do:
- Who is the Governor of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana?
- Which State Road Transport Authority launched mobile app, M-Wallet?
Source – The Hindu