The Union Textiles Minister Shri Santosh Kumar Gangwar inaugurated the Apparel and Garment Making unit in Bodhjungnagar Industrial Growth Centre, in Agartala today. The Minister said that the Apparel Units in the North East are a significant step towards the Make in India Initiative of the Government.
As per the Shri Gangwar when ‘Make in India’ was conceived to make the country a manufacturing destination, it was decided that the potential of the NER, which is a stronghold of handlooms and traditional textiles, may be tapped for ready-made garment industry. He said that the project for Apparel & Garment Making Units was conceived in this background.
In this inaugural progarmme was also attended by Chief Minister of Tripura Shri.Manik Sarkar State Industries and Commerce Minister Shri Tapan Chakraborty Union Textiles Secretary Smt. Rashmi Verma, and Chief Secretary of Tripura Shri Y P Singh.
1. Chief Minister of Tripura – Shri.Manik Sarkar
2. Union Textiles Minister Shri Santosh Kumar Gangwar
3. Tripura Governor – Tathagata Roy
So lets do:
1. __________ inaugurated the Apparel and Garment Making unit in Bodhjungnagar Industrial Growth Centre, in Agartala.
2. Who is the Union Textiles Minister of India?
3. Who is the Governor of Tripura?
Source – business-Standard