Leading communication app Truecaller has tied up with Google to integrate the tech giant’s video calling app Duo within the Truecaller app.
According to the agreement, Truecaller integration with Google Duo will be available in the Android and iOS as a permission-based service, where users will be able to opt-in and out at any time.
With the recently launched ‘Truecaller Pay’, any Android user in India can now send or receive money securely over their mobile phone. For this, the company has partnered with ICICI Bank.
Takeaways from above News-
- Truecaller has tied up with Google
- Google headquarter is in U.S.A.
- CEO of Google is Sundar Pichai
- Parent Company of google is Alphabet Inc.
- Google was founded in 1998.
If you have any other takeaways, do share with us in the comment section
Source- The Hindu