Union HRD Minister will launch ‘Samagra Shiksha-Jal Suraksha’ to create awareness about Water Conservation among all school students in the country. So that they can become competent, conscientious and committed water citizens of our nation. The department has prepared a detailed outline to implement this programme in all the schools in the country.
Five Major Objectives:
- To educate students learn about conservation of water.
- To sensitize students about the impact of scarcity of water.
- To empower students to learn to protect the natural sources of water.
- To help every Student to save at least one litre of water per day.
- To encourage Students towards judicious use and minimum wastage of water at home and school level.
1 Student – 1 Day – Save One Litre Water
1 Student – 1 Year – Save 365 Litres Water
1 Student – 10 Years – Save 3650 Litres Water
Static/Current Takeaways Important For SBI Clerk Main 2019:
- Union HRD Minister: Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’.
Source: The Press Information Bureau