Indian boxer and Olympic bronze medalist Vijender Singh notched up his fourth successive knockout win in the professional boxing circuit, beating Hungary’s Alexander Horvath in under three rounds in Liverpool.
The Bhiwani boxer achieved the knockout victory in the third round after being the one with the upper hand in the first two rounds as well. With the win, Vijender’s record in Pro Boxing stands at four bouts, four wins and four knockouts.
- Vijender Singh Beniwal, also known as Vijender Singh or Vijender Beniwal, is an Indian professional boxer and former amateur boxer from Kaluwas, Bhiwani district in Haryana.
- This was Vijender’s first fight of 2016 after his three wins last year.
- 2008–09: The Beijing Olympics and AIBA top rank.
- 2010–14: Padma Shri, Commonwealth Games and Asian Games.
So lets do:
- Boxer Vijendra Singh win Pro Boxing defeted by?
Source – The hindu