Central Banking’s fifth annual awards recognise outstanding achievement within a community that has had to balance monetary accommodation and financial stability in an environment of rapid innovation, political change and global uncertainty. The Bank of Canada, this year’s Central Bank of the Year, emerged as a beacon of best practice for much of the community.
Here is the complete list of Winners-
1. Transparency: Central Bank of Ireland.
2. Reserve manager of the year: Bank of Korea.
3. Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank.
4. Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator.
5. Website of the year: Bank of Lithuania.
6. Economics in central banking: Alberto Cavallo and Roberto Rigobon – Billion Prices Project/PriceStats.
7. Asset manager of the year: BlackRock.
8. Innovation in reserve management: HSBC.
9. Global custodian of the year: BNY Mellon.
10. Securities lending services provider of the year: Northern Trust.
11. Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart.
12. Technology consultant of the year: Vizor Software.
13. Risk management services provider of the year: Openlink.
14. Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint.
15. Payments and market infrastructure provider of the year: Perago.