- World Bank has approved a $375 million loan to National Waterway (NW1)
- The NW 1 project is to create a water transport fairway on a 1,360-km stretch of the Ganga river between Varanasi and Haldia
- Haldia Port is situated in West Bengal
- World Bank CEO is Kristalina Georgieva and its Headquarter is in Washington, D.C., U.S.A
- World Bank was founded in 1944.
Thanks for downloading the guide. For similar guides, free study material, quizzes, videos and job alerts you can download the Adda247 app from play store.