- The World Bank is an international financial institution that provides loans to developing countries for capital programs. It comprises two institutions: the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), and the International Development Association (IDA). The World Bank is a component of the World Bank Group, which is part of the United Nations system.
- The World Bank’s official goal is the reduction of poverty. However, according to its Articles of Agreement, all its decisions must be guided by a commitment to the promotion of foreign investment and international trade and to the facilitation of Capital investment.
- Headquarter Washington – D.C., United States
- World Bank Group President – Jim Yong Kim
- Minister of Communications and Information Technology – Ravi Shankar Prasad
So lets do:
- Where is the headquater of World Bank?
- Who is the President of World Bank?
- Who is the Minister of Communications and Information Technology?