The theme of 2017 World Health Day is ‘Depression: Let’s Talk’. More than 300 million people are now living with depression, an increase of more than 18% between 2005 and 2015.
- World Health Day is celebrated globally on 7th of April
- The Theme of 2017 World Health Day is ‘Depression: Let’s Talk’
- World Health Day is celebrated to mark the anniversary of the founding of the World Health Organization
- Headquarter of WHO is in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Dr. Margaret Chan is the Director-General of WHO.