- The Brain Computer Interface (BCI) Race, which uses a video game for pilots with severe loss of motor function.
- The Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES) Bike Race, featuring pilots with spinal cord injuries and their non-motorized FES bikes.
- The Powered Arm Prosthesis Race, where pilots who’ve lost one or both arms complete challenges designed to mimic everyday tasks.
- The Power Leg Prosthesis Race, for pilots with transfemoral or knee ex-articulation amputation wearing so-called “active” prostheses, which allow for more accurate movement control.
- The Powered Exoskeleton Race, an obstacle course of typical everyday tasks for pilots with complete paraplegia wearing motorized supports (orthoses).
- The Powered Wheelchair Race, where pilots on motorized wheelchairs compete on parallel tracks to complete a series of obstacles.
Thanks for downloading the guide. For similar guides, free study material, quizzes, videos and job alerts you can download the Adda247 app from play store.